Turning Free Speaking Engagements Into Big Revenue
How to Convert Free Gigs into $5K, $10K, and even $20K to Fill Your Bank Account
The speaking industry has changed and compensation for speaking services has come under pressure for a variety of reasons. You're a great speaker and you deserve to be compensated fairly. Patrick Snow shares his strategies for making no and low fee speaking engagements a win/win for you and the client. Patrick has leveraged his success as a keynote speaker and published author into a 750+ client coaching business. His clients are from Australia to UK and everywhere in between. Patrick is a long time SpeakerMatch member and teleseminar guest who consistently receives rave reviews for providing useful insider information and practical strategies to building a speaking business.
What You Will Learn:
- Determining Which Free Gigs are a Waste of Times and Which are an Investment in Your Future
- How to Pitch Your Back-of-the-Room Sales Without Sounding Like a Used-Car Salesman
- Understanding Bob Mowoad's Quote "When I Speak Business Happens"
- Learning The Truth About The "Speaking Circuit Tour"
- Developing Your Own Workshops / Seminars That Pay You More Than Your Keynote Fee
- Gaining Control of Your Speaking Calendar
- Leveraging Your Book To Stand Out from the Crowd, and Attract More Clients
- Turning Your Audience into Joint Venture Partners that Land You Paid Gigs
- Creating Three Irresistible Coaching Packages (even if you are not a certified coach)
- Adapting to the New Rules in Professional Speaking
- Making 2015 Your Best Revenue Speaking Year Ever
About Our Guest
Patrick is author of the international bestseller, Creating Your Own Destiny, which has sold more than 250,000 copies in five language and 108 countries worldwide since its first printing in 2001. As a result, this book and his second book, The Affluent Entrepreneur, have both been purchased by John Wiley & Sons in NY and have been republished under the Wiley imprint. Patrickâ€™s newest book, Boy Entrepreneur was just published in July. Originally from Michigan, Patrick graduated from the University of Montana in 1991. He lived in the Seattle area for more than 20 years until April 2013, when he and his fiancÃ©, Nicole, moved to Maui, Hawaii (where he continues to build his speaking, coaching and consulting business). As a publishing coach, he has mentored more than 750 clients throughout the world to successfully publish their fiction, non-fiction, memoir, legacy, or childrenâ€™s book.
Register here, :
(You're already logged in, so we have all the information we need.)
We'll send you a confirmation email upon registration.
You Can Listen In For Free!
SpeakerMatch members have unlimited access to the SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series — which includes priority registration for upcoming teleseminars, access to member-only and free-to-member teleseminars, and 24/7 access to replays and archives!
Log in to your account to register.Login
We've got jobs for speakers!
Since 2001, SpeakerMatch has been helping speakers get connected with meeting planners and others who hire speakers. Getting just one speaking engagement in a year can easily cover our low fee. For some speakers, even one engagement every few years covers the minimal investment. View more information about the SpeakerMatch profile and lead service and learn how you can start responding to meeting planners actively seeking speakers in just a few clicks!