The Bright Idea Guy™ unleashing the power of 'shift' in organizations
James Feldman is a globally recognized business advisor, mentor, innovation sherpa, author, speaker and serial entrepreneur, who has guided hundreds of companies and thousands of individuals around the world towards optimum performance levels. He advises companies on building strong customer-concentric organizations to deliver transformational growth to achieve goals, overcome challenges, and create innovative solutions.
RESULTS FOR YOU
Jim delivers transformative ideas that move people
- from disengaged to engaged,
- from waiting to involved,
- from curious to committed,
- from sitting on the sidelines of joining in,
- from not spending money on buying,
- from apathy to outright passion.
Jim has one goal. EXCEED your expectations to deliver relevantly, customized, tools to motivate, influence, and persuade your audience to ensure that Shift Happens!®
JIM FOCUSES ON
- Actionable End Results
- Innovative, Strategic, Break-Through Initiatives
- Strengthening Customer Relationships
- Determining why you’re losing Employees, Customers, and Market Share
- Productivity … adding new Operational and Performance Measures that create efficiencies
- Building a more comprehensive Sales and Marketing approach
- Integrating new Technology
- Creating a company-wide communications platform that strengthens Leadership, Team Building, and Continuous Improvement.
Building a strong, innovative, thought-provoking and exceptional service to Clients involves the development of a roadmap that deals with the shifting, ominous and rampant change and paradigmatic shifts unlike any other time in commercial history. His topics demonstrate 'shifts' based on a series of interrelated actions, which include: Customer Service, innovative problem solving, performance improvement metric and rewards, core values, personality, visual and verbal language, persuasive presentations a with a focus on obsessive intimacy
Your attendees will experience an immersive conversation, in an inherently personal way that focuses on YOUR organizations' issues. Jim offers tools which encourage them to motivate, influence, and persuade others to create eminently practical, approachable solutions customized for your organization.
Leveraging extensive experience developing and implementing effective strategies to drive business improvements for both non-and for-profit organizations, I have been told that I a valuable asset for companies looking to make growth through promotion, marketing, and sales initiatives.
His broad areas of expertise include brand development, hospitality innovation, business transformation, leadership development, creative problem solving, new business development, B2B marketing, and strategic planning.
WHY CHOOSE JAMES FELDMAN?
A highly accomplished Senior Executive, Entrepreneur, Advisor, and Thought Leader with years of success driving change, innovation, and an improved Customer experience for companies across a range of industries including automotive, telecommunications, hospitality, real estate, casinos, and consumer packaged goods. His clients have named him The Bright Idea Guy™.
- Customer (Client) Engagement (D-A-T-I-N-G Your Customer)
- Employee Recognition and Engagement (Travel and merchandise incentives)
- Creative Idea Exchange
- Change Management
- 3D Thinking for Problem Solving
- Persuasive Presentation Skills
- PowerPoint and Keynote Tips, Tools, and Insights
- Innovative Tools and Tips for any size organization
As you review the qualifications and applications for your meeting, please consider that his presentations have offered American Family Insurance, BASF, MGM, Walt Disney, Toyota, Apple, AT&T, etc. UNCOMMON, common sense decision-making under risk and uncertainty. Many of our clients have said my customized presentation shifted their thinking and future actions of team members. They have called his presentations provocative, controversial, and outside convention wisdom while delivering appropriate humor, audience interaction, and rave reviews.
EXCITING BLEND OF EXPERTISE
While Customer Service is essential for every organization, we regularly see examples of conflicts between the interplay between goals, strategies, leadership management, innovation, and employee execution.
Your team will leave the presentation with a better understanding of YOUR Customer and employees and how to guide them to the utilization and power of actionable strategies for both new and existing business. His topics bring practical experience from startups to Fortune 100. Jim's presentations will help to guide your Customers from ignorance to advocacy, how to become better problem solvers, more innovative, delivered with practical wisdom that enhances your team's opportunities and knowledge.
He brings real-world examples of enlightened companies that show prosperity and commercial health because they focused on their Customers with obsessive intimacy with a focus on WIIFM (What's in it for them?).
Throughout his executive career, he founded several performance improvement companies anchored by James Feldman Associates, Inc. and Shift Happens!® One of the divisions, Incentive Travelers Cheque International, revolutionized incentive travel and individual travel awards, which is now a $500M distribution channel. Also, he has been responsible for facilitating Toyota’s launch of new products, spearheading the introduction of breakfast at McDonald’s, raising $450M for the Y-ME Breast Cancer Organization, and improving Hewlett-Packards go-to-market strategies. James’ clients have included leading organizations such as AT&T, Carnival Cruise Lines, Apple, Verizon, US Department of Defense, Hyatt, Walt Disney, Ritz Carlton, Microsoft, MGM Casinos and Resorts, MGM, Ford, the March of Dimes, and the American Dental Association.
A highly respected Thought Leader he is the author of several books. They include "D-A-T-I-N-G Your Customer®," "Shift Happens!®", “Thriving on Change in Organizations” and “Celebrate Customer Service – Insider Secrets,” and has written for publications including Adweek, Advertising Age, Investors Business Daily, and Business Travel News.
Jim has earned more professional certifications than almost any other speaker including Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), Certified Incentive and Travel Expert (CITE), Certified Professional of Incentive Marketing (CPIM), Certified Performance Technologist (CPT), Master Incentive Professional (MIP), Platform Certified Speaker (PCS), Certified Underwater Photography Instructor, Private Pilot, Cetc.
Give our team a call 312 527 9111(o) to discuss your opportunity. Or contact us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CSP from NSA
- Visiting lecturer at Harvard University
- PCS Platform Certified Speaker from the International Platform Association. Jim was the first person to receive this recognition from a 185 year old speakers association.
- Visiting Professor of Innovation and Hospitality Roosevelt University, Chicago
- SITE Crystal Awards for various incentive travel programs
- Gold Key from IMRA for various incentive merchandise programs.
- Outstanding member award NPSE as well as the President's Award.
- CIT Certified Innovation Trainer from Solution People
- Certified Dream ManagerÂ®
- Certified Facilitator
- CITE Certified Incentive Travel Excellence from the Society of Incentive and Travel Executives
- CPIM Certified Professional of Incentive Marketing from Association of Incentive Marketers
- CPT Certified Performance Technologist ISPIâ€™s CPT Certification was established to help practitioners prove their level of proficiency; distinguish themselves among the performance improvement community; and fill the growing demand for people who can create positive impact for a wide variety of companies, industries, and organizations.. The certification process includes: Documentation of work examples, based on a set of standards, criteria, and code of ethics Rigorous peer review and evaluation of submissions, using a systematic, measurable process
- CPC Certified Professional Photographic Counselor Photo Marketing Association
- Certified Underwater Photographer
- Private Pilot