Leverage Your Speaking Business to Boost Your Coaching Revenues
And Other Gems from the #1 Booked Speaker on SpeakerMatch
Are you tired of losing out on those competitive speaking gigs and being left cash flow poor? If so, now is that time to create another stream of income and become less dependent on meeting planners choices to secure your financial success. Diversify your business and learn why Entrepreneur magazine reports that 'coaching' is one of the hottest business to be in right now and for many years to come. In this teleseminar, join international best-selling author, professional speaker, publishing, book marketing, speaking and coaching coach, Patrick Snow as he shares with you his insights on how he has built a coaching book business of more than 800 clients throughout the world.
What You Will Learn:
- Leverage your stage time to attract coaching clients in back-of-the-room
- How to sell $10,000 to $20,000 in back-of-room sales (instead of selling $10-$20 books, CDs, etc...)
- Convert the complimentary no obligation first call into big revenues
- Conduct the complimentary call to insure your prospect becomes a client
- Market your coaching package by the 'lifetime' for several thousands of dollars, instead of by the 'hour' for a few hundred dollars
- Do group coaching sessions and seminars so that you can scale and attract a large volume of clients
- Leverage technology to give you the ability to coach hundreds at a time
- Set up your coaching to still allow for private one-on-one calls
- Collect your monies 100% up front in advance and set a competitive fee structure
- Stay home more while making even more money rather than just being on the stage speaking
- Free up more time to spend with family while spending few nights in hotels
- Convert the complimentary session into coaching referrals
- Prospect for more profits
- And much, much, much more...
About Our Guest
Patrick is author of the international bestseller, Creating Your Own Destiny, which has sold more than 250,000 copies in five language and 108 countries worldwide since its first printing in 2001. As a result, this book and his second book, The Affluent Entrepreneur, have both been purchased by John Wiley & Sons in NY and have been republished under the Wiley imprint. Patrickâ€™s newest book, Boy Entrepreneur was just published in July. Originally from Michigan, Patrick graduated from the University of Montana in 1991. He lived in the Seattle area for more than 20 years until April 2013, when he and his fiancÃ©, Nicole, moved to Maui, Hawaii (where he continues to build his speaking, coaching and consulting business). As a publishing coach, he has mentored more than 800 clients throughout the world to successfully publish their fiction, non-fiction, memoir, legacy, or childrenâ€™s book.
Register here, :
(You're already logged in, so we have all the information we need.)
We'll send you a confirmation email upon registration.
You Can Listen In For Free!
SpeakerMatch members have unlimited access to the SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series — which includes priority registration for upcoming teleseminars, access to member-only and free-to-member teleseminars, and 24/7 access to replays and archives!
Log in to your account to register.Login
We've got jobs for speakers!
Since 2001, SpeakerMatch has been helping speakers get connected with meeting planners and others who hire speakers. Getting just one speaking engagement in a year can easily cover our low fee. For some speakers, even one engagement every few years covers the minimal investment. View more information about the SpeakerMatch profile and lead service and learn how you can start responding to meeting planners actively seeking speakers in just a few clicks!