Grants, Crowdfunding, and Sponsorships for Speakers
Innovative Ways for Speakers to Make a Living in the New Economy
Speakers who get in on sponsorship now will have the experience and connections it takes to sustain long term relationships with sponsors, which translates into repeat and steady PAID speaking gigs. In this interview, CEO of Speaker Sponsor, Julie Austin shares "Innovative Ways for Speakers to Make a Living in the New Economy" including not just sponsorships, but crowdfunding and grants too!
What You Will Learn:
- Why the speaking industry is going through a massive change & how you can stay ahead of the curve
- How small business sponsorship is going to be the next marketing trend
- Why itâ€™s a good idea to have a portfolio of small business sponsorship before approaching foundations for grants
- How to get the public to pay you to speak with crowdfunding
- Why there is no competition with small business sponsorship
- How you can make six figures a year as a speaker without ever traveling more than 2 hours away from home
- How to get the public to pay you to speak
About Our Guest
Julie Austin is an award winning author, inventor, and innovation speaker. Her patented product, swiggies, wrist water bottles have been a NASDAQ product of the year semi finalist and are sold in 24 countries. Julie and her products have appeared on shows such as The Today Show, The Queen Latifa Show, HGTV, Lifetime, and in The Wall Street Journal. Sheâ€™s featured in the books â€œPatently Femaleâ€ and â€œGirls Think of Everythingâ€. Julie is also the founder of Speaker Sponsor, the only online directory for speakers seeking small business sponsorship.
Register here, :
(You're already logged in, so we have all the information we need.)
We'll send you a confirmation email upon registration.
You Can Listen In For Free!
SpeakerMatch members have unlimited access to the SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series — which includes priority registration for upcoming teleseminars, access to member-only and free-to-member teleseminars, and 24/7 access to replays and archives!
Log in to your account to register.Login
We've got jobs for speakers!
Since 2001, SpeakerMatch has been helping speakers get connected with meeting planners and others who hire speakers. Getting just one speaking engagement in a year can easily cover our low fee. For some speakers, even one engagement every few years covers the minimal investment. View more information about the SpeakerMatch profile and lead service and learn how you can start responding to meeting planners actively seeking speakers in just a few clicks!