A Conversation With SpeakerMatch Academy Lead Curriculum Developer
Strategies for Speakers to Deepen Sales Funnels, Grow Your Client Base, and Become a Thought Leader in Multiple Target Markets
Top thought leaders on the cutting edge are transforming into dynamic information entrepreneurs and versatile content creators in career expanding new directions. They are redefining how they position themselves and do business. Yet most speakers and other specialized knowledge providers still rely on offering their products and services in basic and limited ways. As business shifts accelerate, they will continue to struggle with successfully navigating through the changing online landscape. Yet those leaders who have started learning and implementing the skills necessary to thrive in todayâ€™s marketplace are dominating their fields and establishing lasting success. Theyâ€™re building a larger client and customer base, and are excelling as never before. Until now, there hasnâ€™t been a centralized educational source offering comprehensive, field-relevant training in a way that would directly benefit these diverse groups of experts. Without being able to access the professional development opportunities that would help them become savvy businesspeople and ahead-of-the-curve marketers, most speakers, trainers and coaches have simply gone without it. But thatâ€™s about to change.
What You Will Learn:
- The founding of SpeakerMatch Academy and its main purpose and goals
- Why many speakers have not been reaching their potential as businesspeople and experts
- Overcoming limitations on your own success through professional development initiatives and effective business education
- How to diversify your income streams by mastering Internet marketing skills
- Using powerful content creation strategies to generate more speaking leads, deepen your sales funnels and create a larger customer and client base
- Evolving your expert-status brand to expand into new target markets
- Establishing recurring income with membership sites and training/coaching programs
- Creating superior sites, online communities and evergreen products
- How to outperform your competition with niche positioning and strategic implementation
- Selling your services and offerings on a global scale with affiliate sales teams and joint venture partners
- And Much More!
About Our Guest
Richard Andrews entered the professional speaking industry in 2007 after working in the fields of public and private education, corporate communications and public relations. He has a diverse writing, training and consulting background in various business settings, including Internet marketing, curriculum development, ePublishing, branding and online community building. Richard has worked with leading speakers and experts, including Jack Canfield, Wayne Dyer, Robert Kiyosaki, Les Brown, Robin Sharma and others as a booking agent and vice president of a prominent speakers bureau. His member base is comprised of speakers, coaches, trainers, authors, consultants and other types of information entrepreneurs across ten countries. He holds a Master's degree in education, and is a certified public relations specialist. Richard is currently the Director of Education for SpeakerMatch Academy where heâ€™s helping new and emerging speakers transform into influential thought leaders and in-demand experts.
Register here, :
(You're already logged in, so we have all the information we need.)
We'll send you a confirmation email upon registration.
You Can Listen In For Free!
SpeakerMatch members have unlimited access to the SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series — which includes priority registration for upcoming teleseminars, access to member-only and free-to-member teleseminars, and 24/7 access to replays and archives!
Log in to your account to register.Login
We've got jobs for speakers!
Since 2001, SpeakerMatch has been helping speakers get connected with meeting planners and others who hire speakers. Getting just one speaking engagement in a year can easily cover our low fee. For some speakers, even one engagement every few years covers the minimal investment. View more information about the SpeakerMatch profile and lead service and learn how you can start responding to meeting planners actively seeking speakers in just a few clicks!