Next-Generation Ideas to Leverage, Repurpose, and Monetize Your Speech or Book
Get More Gigs, Grow Your Brand and Sell More Products
Join us for an information-packed, tactical and mind-stretching webinar that will give you actionable tips, tricks and tools to make more money (lots more) in the speaking business. If you have been thinking about writing a book or developing other products but donâ€™t have the time or know where to start this is the webinar youâ€™ll want to attend. Youâ€™ll learn specific and proven steps (that you most likely never heard of before) that will allow you to leverage and repurpose your speech (or book) with virtually no time investment on your part. The result is what every speaker wants but finds so difficult to get: more gigs, a bigger brand, more products sales and customers who say â€œyesâ€ to buying their products in advance. Be forewarned, this is not your typical webinar. This webinar will introduce you to next-generation thinking and innovative products that will catapult your speaking career to the next level of success.
What You Will Learn:
- How to turn your written speech or power point into a cash cow (w/ virtually no investment of your time)
- A proven positioning technique to get your foot in any door (itâ€™s like money in the bank)
- A surefire way to get every decision-makerâ€™s attention and get them interested in you
- The little known tool that when used effectively will turn speaking prospects into speaking customers
- The one question every speaking prospect says â€œYESâ€ to that will turn a $2500 gig into a $5000 gig
- How to use McDonaldâ€™s technique of super-sizing to super-size your profits
- An innovative (and quick) way to turn a book idea into a 4 in 1 product (that will blow up your bank account)
- How to quickly and easily repurpose your book to get more gigs (hint: think movie trailers)
- Powerful and proven ways to extend & expand your brand and message beyond the platform and the bookshelf
- How a simple phone call to a past client can turn into $1000-$3000 in pure profit (w/o you speaking again)
- Why top speaker donâ€™t sell products (you heard me right, you gotta hear this)
- and much, much more!
About Our Guest
Michael Altshuler is a Professional Speaker, Sales Consultant, CEO of Mem-Cards Group, Founder of the Believe & Achieve Tour and a committed Husband and Dad. Michael has helped hundreds of speakers grow their business with his breakthrough ideas and next-generation product development. He has worked with beginners to the best in the business like, Zig Ziglar, Jeffrey Gitomer, Jim Cathcart, Tony Alessandra, Dianna Booher, Nido Qubein, Ron Karr and Lenora Billings-Harris to name a few. He has been featured in Harvey Mackayâ€™s best-selling book, â€œWe Got Fired and itâ€™s the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Usâ€ alongside such notables as: Donald Trump, Larry King and Michael Bloomberg. He has also been the recipient of numerous awards including the NJ State Governor's Cup for Entrepreneurial Excellence, the Atlantic City Entrepreneur of the Year Award and the Salvation Army's Community Builder's Award. If Michael looks a little familiar it may be because you saw him compete on the nationally televised show American Gladiators.
Register here, :
(You're already logged in, so we have all the information we need.)
We'll send you a confirmation email upon registration.
You Can Listen In For Free!
SpeakerMatch members have unlimited access to the SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series — which includes priority registration for upcoming teleseminars, access to member-only and free-to-member teleseminars, and 24/7 access to replays and archives!
Log in to your account to register.Login
We've got jobs for speakers!
Since 2001, SpeakerMatch has been helping speakers get connected with meeting planners and others who hire speakers. Getting just one speaking engagement in a year can easily cover our low fee. For some speakers, even one engagement every few years covers the minimal investment. View more information about the SpeakerMatch profile and lead service and learn how you can start responding to meeting planners actively seeking speakers in just a few clicks!