Luxury Travel for 10 Cents on the Dollar
Real life experiences of how to travel the world in luxury at incredibly reduced rate
Ever thought about making the most of your next speaking engagement? Coach Chris joins us in this episode to show us how he "Coaches the Deals" as a professional speaker to empower his audiences to live life luxuriously in travel and leisure for 10 cents on the dollar. Coach Chris provides the winning strategy, game plan, tips etc. to enable 1000s to save big money on all their travel related expenses. We'll be talking about the top 10 resources, apps, and newsletters for travel deals and so much more. Join us for an information packed interview!
What You Will Learn:
- Real life experiences of how to travel the world in luxury at incredibly reduced rate.
- How to fly for free
- Top10 resources, Apps, Newsletters etc for travel Deals
- Luxury Accommodations at 90% off. Stay in suites and Resorts less expensive than hotels.. All the inside secrets of timeshare and vacation ownership
- How to obtain significant discounts on car rentals, dining, golf green fees, skiing, Broadway, Las Vegas and concert tickets, etc
- Inside tips on hotel and airlines loyalty programs,
- Current information on the travel industry and US Economy
- Why vacation travel is important for your health and well being
- How to bring your family together..... for lasting memories
About Our Guest
Coach Chris Klesh
Christopher Klesh, aka Coach Chris is Founder and President of Lifetime Leisure Experiences with homes and offices in South Lake Tahoe, California and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. A retired 31 year marketing Executive with AT&T now enjoys helping people live the "Lifestyle of Privilege" in Luxury Travel and Leisure affordable to everyone. Coach Chris turned a hobby into a profession sharing his unique expertise on inside deals for travel and leisure that enable the masses to service their dreams and enable their memories to last forever. Coach Chris holds a BS Degree from Indiana University in Music/Radio-TV and an MBA in Finance and Marketing from Fairleigh Dickinson University. He considers himself a "cultural jock" with hobbies ranging from skiing, golf, tennis, scuba diving, attending Broadway and Las Vegas shows.
Register here, :
(You're already logged in, so we have all the information we need.)
We'll send you a confirmation email upon registration.
You Can Listen In For Free!
SpeakerMatch members have unlimited access to the SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series — which includes priority registration for upcoming teleseminars, access to member-only and free-to-member teleseminars, and 24/7 access to replays and archives!
Log in to your account to register.Login
We've got jobs for speakers!
Since 2001, SpeakerMatch has been helping speakers get connected with meeting planners and others who hire speakers. Getting just one speaking engagement in a year can easily cover our low fee. For some speakers, even one engagement every few years covers the minimal investment. View more information about the SpeakerMatch profile and lead service and learn how you can start responding to meeting planners actively seeking speakers in just a few clicks!