Getting on Oprah
How Bill O'Hanlon made this and other media appearances a reality
On this call, Burke will be discussing how speakers, authors and others can generate thousands of dollars in free exposure by positioning themselves as an expert in their field in the media (TV, radio, print and online). His very special guest will be speaker and author Bill O'Hanlon.
What You Will Learn:
- How Bill has been able to generate paid speaking engagements on a consistent, year-after-year basis
- Bill's method to getting your book published by a major New York publisher
- How he was able to reach "The Holy Grail" of publicity, Oprahand how that one media appearance affected his speaking and writing career
- What it was like on the set of Oprah, The Today Show and other interview situations; what he learned, what he'd do different if he could, etc.
- How Bill captures leads generated by free media exposure and online sources, and monetizes them
- Burke Allen's top tips for positioning yourself as a guest expert in the media
- and lots moreincluding your questionsand it's all absolutely FREE!
About Our Guest
Bill is a very successful speaker, a published author with nearly 30 books (all with major publishers) under his belt, and Bill has personally appeared on many leading media outlets including The Today Show, Oprah and lots more. And Burke, a 30 year radio and TV broadcaster himself, has helped dozens of clients appear on all the major TV and cable networks domestically and internationally, hundreds of radio shows, plus leading print and online outlets. Burke also trains you on how to position yourself as an expert guest in the media and to really excel when you're on camera and behind the mic.
Register here, :
(You're already logged in, so we have all the information we need.)
We'll send you a confirmation email upon registration.
You Can Listen In For Free!
SpeakerMatch members have unlimited access to the SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series — which includes priority registration for upcoming teleseminars, access to member-only and free-to-member teleseminars, and 24/7 access to replays and archives!
Log in to your account to register.Login
We've got jobs for speakers!
Since 2001, SpeakerMatch has been helping speakers get connected with meeting planners and others who hire speakers. Getting just one speaking engagement in a year can easily cover our low fee. For some speakers, even one engagement every few years covers the minimal investment. View more information about the SpeakerMatch profile and lead service and learn how you can start responding to meeting planners actively seeking speakers in just a few clicks!