Susan Levin's Perspective on Building a Speaking Business
Discover. Understand. Implement. Generate.
Whether you are an author, speaker, expert, consultant, coach or entrepreneur, speaking is one of the fastest ways to more business and credibility. Susan Levin shares her perspective and insights on how you can build a successful speaking business based on her 20+ years experience in the industry. Susan's information is sure to lift your business or service to the next level.
What You Will Learn:
- DISCOVER the niche that suits your passion and skills and what's uniquely marketable about your mission.
- UNDERSTAND why speaking is one of the most powerful marketing tools you have at your disposal.
- EXPLORE the top ways to make money by speaking.
- SECRETS to marketing your business that will give you credibility, visibility and immediate new clientsÂ even if you have never spoken before!
- STEPS for building a profitable speaking practice.
- GENERATE leads from Your Speaking Engagements
- DESIGN a masterful presentation package that attracts meeting planners to hire you
- DEVELOP a social media strategy presence across the key platforms
- RESOURCES for finding speaking engagements
About Our Guest
Susan Levin is the founder of Speaker Services. Since 1992 she has been bringing speakers, authors and experts together with audiences through her paid listing service SpeakerServices.com She is a Marketing Strategist for Speakers and Authors and is known as the "wise woman" of speaker marketing.
Register here, :
(You're already logged in, so we have all the information we need.)
We'll send you a confirmation email upon registration.
You Can Listen In For Free!
SpeakerMatch members have unlimited access to the SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series — which includes priority registration for upcoming teleseminars, access to member-only and free-to-member teleseminars, and 24/7 access to replays and archives!
Log in to your account to register.Login
We've got jobs for speakers!
Since 2001, SpeakerMatch has been helping speakers get connected with meeting planners and others who hire speakers. Getting just one speaking engagement in a year can easily cover our low fee. For some speakers, even one engagement every few years covers the minimal investment. View more information about the SpeakerMatch profile and lead service and learn how you can start responding to meeting planners actively seeking speakers in just a few clicks!