Strategic Marketing Blueprint
For Speakers, Authors and High-Fee Experts
David Newman specializes in thought-leadership marketing (aka Marketing for Smart People) via seminars, consulting and coaching programs to help you unlock the floodgates to bigger opportunities, juicier profits and faster growth for YOU, your business, and your team.
What You Will Learn:
- The four levels of marketing: strategies, initiatives, tactics and action steps and how to sort them out for your own business so you stop "spinning your wheels"
- What 80% of speakers and experts miss that causes marketing overwhelm and sales burnout
- Why you will get more and better results by doing LESS marketing than you're doing today
- How to laser-focus your marketing so that you get up each day knowing EXACTLY where to invest your time, energy and efforts
- Scripts, templates and tools you can use immediately to do a better job of marketing and grow your speaking business NOW
About Our Guest
David Newman is a marketing expert, professional speaker and founder of Do It! Marketing, a marketing strategy firm dedicated to making thought-leading entrepreneurs and executives more successful. Free resources including Davidâ€™s 97-page Strategic Marketing eBook are available online at www.doitmarketing.com. Contact David directly at email@example.com or call (610) 716-5984. David's new book - DO IT! Marketing: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Boost Sales, Maximize Profits and Crush Your Competition - is coming this Summer.
Register here, :
(You're already logged in, so we have all the information we need.)
We'll send you a confirmation email upon registration.
You Can Listen In For Free!
SpeakerMatch members have unlimited access to the SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series — which includes priority registration for upcoming teleseminars, access to member-only and free-to-member teleseminars, and 24/7 access to replays and archives!
Log in to your account to register.Login
We've got jobs for speakers!
Since 2001, SpeakerMatch has been helping speakers get connected with meeting planners and others who hire speakers. Getting just one speaking engagement in a year can easily cover our low fee. For some speakers, even one engagement every few years covers the minimal investment. View more information about the SpeakerMatch profile and lead service and learn how you can start responding to meeting planners actively seeking speakers in just a few clicks!