Using Webinars and Teleseminars to Grow Your Speaking Business
Allow the power of your voice to influence a potential audience of hundreds or even thousands
The biggest challenge for any emerging speaker is the marketing, in other words, getting yourself known. The most effective marketing, according to the original Macintosh evangelist Guy Kawasaki, is â€œ99% content and 1% promotion.â€ Would you like to promote your expertise as a speaker by delivering content in the spoken word to a national or even international audience of potential customers, without ever leaving the comfort of your home or office, all at little or no cost? By hosting or appearing as a guest on a webinar or teleseminar, you can indeed achieve your goal! Our special guest, Ted Janusz, will discuss how he has conducted webinars for a fee, which then have been converted to product that has been sold to earn additional royalties. In addition, he will share how you can be invited to participate on webinars and teleseminars for associations as he has, allowing you to influence hundreds of their members for potential speaking opportunities.
What You Will Learn:
- Host your own webinars and teleconferences
- How to grow your list of potential participants
- Appear as a guest on othersâ€™ webinars and teleseminars
- Develop cost-effective training for clients with employees in disperse locations AND get paid each time your training is accessed
- Repurpose your recordings to create audio product that you can sell at the back of the room when you speak.
- Vendors who can provide you the technical services to host your webinar
- Best practices when you are either the host or guest
- How to avoid sounding "canned" - it can turn off your audience or put them asleep
- How webinars and teleseminars are different and can be even more challenging than speaking in person
- How to overcome the two biggest attendee problems with webinars
- Should you use PowerPoint during your webinar?
About Our Guest
Ted Janusz has delivered over 500 presentations in 49 of the 50 United States (exception: Wyoming), across Canada and Puerto Rico. After a nationwide search, he was selected by eBay to deliver â€œeBay Universityâ€ to hundreds of attendees at each site eager to start their own businesses on the popular auction site. To share his business insights, Janusz was invited to appear on Geraldo at Large on the Fox News Network. He is also a runner who has covered over 35,000 miles (that's nearly 1.5 times around the earth). Janusz earned his MBA from the University of Pittsburgh. Janusz is the author of two popular audio CDs: â€œHow to Market Your Speaker Business on a Shoestring (When Your Shoes are Untied)â€ and â€œThe Complete Guide to Creating and Publishing Your Dynamic Audio Product in Less Than 7 Days (on a Shoestring).â€
Register here, :
(You're already logged in, so we have all the information we need.)
We'll send you a confirmation email upon registration.
You Can Listen In For Free!
SpeakerMatch members have unlimited access to the SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series — which includes priority registration for upcoming teleseminars, access to member-only and free-to-member teleseminars, and 24/7 access to replays and archives!
Log in to your account to register.Login
We've got jobs for speakers!
Since 2001, SpeakerMatch has been helping speakers get connected with meeting planners and others who hire speakers. Getting just one speaking engagement in a year can easily cover our low fee. For some speakers, even one engagement every few years covers the minimal investment. View more information about the SpeakerMatch profile and lead service and learn how you can start responding to meeting planners actively seeking speakers in just a few clicks!