Leveraging Your Speech to Land Coaching Clients
No Coaching Certification Required!
Patrick Snow has leveraged his success as a keynote speaker and published author into a 500+ client coaching business. His clients are from Australia to UK and everywhere in between. Patrick is a long time SpeakerMatch member and teleseminar guest who consistently receives rave reviews for providing useful insider information and practical strategies to building a speaking business. This will be the first time Patrick shares his insights about his coaching practice and says it will be his best call ever. Don't miss out!
What You Will Learn:
- The benefits of a coaching business
- How to schedule your coaching prices
- Why and how to offer complimentary consultations
- How to qualify your coaching prospects (do they have money to spend?)
- How you can use Skype to conduct coaching all over the world
- How to get the speaking engagements that lead to closing the coaching client
- How to conduct a coaching call
- How to leverage your book to gain more coaching clients
- How to know when a coaching client is taking advantage of you
- How to make more money coaching than speaking
- Why you do not need a coaching certification (but do need a book)
About Our Guest
As a professional speaker, Patrick Snow has given more than 2,100 speeches throughout the world with about 1,700 of them being paid. His talks have been as short as 30 minutes or as long as three consecutive days. Patrick has served as a publishing coach, book-marketing coach, and professional speaking coach to over 500 clients from Australia to the UK and everywhere in between.
Register here, :
(You're already logged in, so we have all the information we need.)
We'll send you a confirmation email upon registration.
You Can Listen In For Free!
SpeakerMatch members have unlimited access to the SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series — which includes priority registration for upcoming teleseminars, access to member-only and free-to-member teleseminars, and 24/7 access to replays and archives!
Log in to your account to register.Login
We've got jobs for speakers!
Since 2001, SpeakerMatch has been helping speakers get connected with meeting planners and others who hire speakers. Getting just one speaking engagement in a year can easily cover our low fee. For some speakers, even one engagement every few years covers the minimal investment. View more information about the SpeakerMatch profile and lead service and learn how you can start responding to meeting planners actively seeking speakers in just a few clicks!