Finding and attracting the best people for your business can be challenging, especially in today’s multigenerational and diverse workforce environment. Discover the secrets of recruiting in the digital age and combine them with successful onboarding that will improve retention, reduce turnover, boost employee engagement, and shrink the time it takes for your new employees to follow your systems and reach their full potential.
• How to attract the best candidates for your open positions
• How to create a workplace culture that you and your employees love
• The most common mistakes with millennials and how you can avoid them
• Keys to setting clear roles and expectations for your leaders and team
• Successful onboarding practices to increase engagement and accountability
• Which policies and procedures work best, no matter the size of your franchise
• Automated support systems that make employee orientation effective
Success depends on the quality of its leaders, managers, and staff. Attracting and developing the right people maximizes productivity, shapes a positive culture, and promotes harmony. The simple fact is that leaders aren’t defined by job titles. Being a leader starts with your staff taking personal accountability for their own success, results, and areas of improvement. It’s those individuals who can motivate, inspire, and challenge those around them to do the same who will create a strong foundation for your business’s success.
Keynote Focus: Corporate Culture, Employee Engagement, Recruiting, Generational Differences, Communication
Available as a live or virtual hybrid presentation customized for your specific needs